Define the Difference Many of our clients ask me: “What is the difference between Named Perils insurance coverage and All Risk Coverage?” It’s a great question because understanding the difference can help you and your broker decide what priorities are most important to you when building your insurance program. Insurers generally offer two kinds of Property Insurance Policies for Homeowners and Businesses: a) Named Perils Insurance Policy - a policy that specifically identifies a covered loss by name b) [...]
Search our Blog, Search our Site!
Auto Insurance Rates Board Responsibility Bondable Business Bond Repayment Bonds Car Insurance Charity Claim Claims Claims Dollars Claims Frequency Claims Severity Co-Insurance Community Condo Corporations Deductible Deductibles Employee Fraud event insurance Fidelity Fidelity Insurance Fraud Guarantee Insurance Insurance Deductible Insurance Marketing Limited Coverage Loss ratio Named Perils Negligence Per Claim Personal Insurance Premium Dollars Prevention property Safer Coverage Santa's Anonymous Startup Start up Surety Bonds Theft Prevention Unit Owners Waiver Waivers Website development
- Excel Insurance & Risk Management is Changing its Name to RiskTech Insurance Services!
- Do’s and Don’ts to Protect your Property from Fire and Smoke Damage
- Sean Morrow is Appointed Executive Director of Excel Insurance Group
- Excel Insurance Group Nominated one of Canada’s Top Brokerages
- Pollution Insurance Should Not Be Messy
See a list of all Excel Insurance Group Authors & Contributors all Excel Insurance Group Authors & Contributors here.
Start Up Insurance – um yes.June 4th, 2015
When an Insurance Deductible Hurts: Don’t Miss ThisJune 4th, 2015
Sean Morrow is Appointed Executive Director of Excel Insurance GroupApril 29th, 2016
- No comments have been published yet.