Have an Insurance Career where You Are the Difference.
Check out our opportunities below
"The Underwriter Whisperer" A.K.A Commercial Marketing Broker
[button link="http://www.excelrisk.ca/join-the-family-excel-insurance-careers-application/" color="default" size="large" type="3d" shape="pill" target="_self" title="" gradient_colors="|" gradient_hover_colors="|" accent_color="" accent_hover_color="ffcd00" bevel_color="d6d2c4" border_width="1px" shadow="" icon="fa-user" icon_circle="yes" icon_divider="yes" icon_position="left" icon_hover_type="" modal="" animation_type="zoom" animation_direction="down" animation_speed="0.1" class="" id=""]I Want to be a part of the family - Apply![/button]
Excel Insurance Group (Corporate HQ - Edmonton Downtown)
Are you highly motivated, people-passionate and a talented marketing negotiator?
As a part of our team, you:
- Coordinate with the Client Account Teams throughout the renewal process to coordinate information required, renewal terms and remarketing if required.
- Prepare proposals to various insurers for quotation of renewal terms as required
- Negotiate with Underwriters for the best terms, conditions and pricing for renewals
- Review of renewal documents to ensure accuracy and coverages
- Develop and build strong Underwriter relations
We pride ourselves in the belief that our office is a team, and our family of staff participates in succession planning at all levels.
We are looking for a person that maintains:
- Team player capabilities with a strong work ethic
- Superior problem solving and negotiating skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong customer focus and above average customer service skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines while multi-tasking
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision yet thrive as part of a team
- Strong computer skills
- Commitment to ongoing learning and professional development
- Minimum 3 years commercial insurance experience
- Prior experience in a marketing role (considered an asset)
- Level 2 General License
- MS Outlook, Word & Excel experience
- SIG XP Broker Management (considered an asset)
- Must have CAIB or CIP Designation or currently working towards
- Comfortable dealing with Underwriters (communication / negotiation)